Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Aside from planning my wedding and relaxing with friends, there are a few things that I really want to do this summer.

In no particular order (except for #1)

Summer Bucket List:


1. *fingers crossed* See Dave again before the wedding
2. Counsel Senior High week at camp one last time
3. Go to the beach at least 5 times
4. See fireworks
5. Sew myself a t-shirt quilt using all of the shirts I have accumulated since middle school
6. Get back into shape. I want to be fit and toned by the end of the summer!
7. Go camping
8. Read at least 5 books for fun
9. Go to a country music concert
10. See a sporting event
11. Try tennis
12. Read the entire Bible
13. Create a recipe book
14. Make a quilt from squares of fabric that people send me with their wedding rsvps (I'm going to ask each family to send me a square)

Stay tuned for updates!