Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding update - 75 days!

75 days till the wedding!!!! That is nothing! It's kind of hard to contain myself at the moment ....

People are getting married left an right. Going on Facebook is like wedding photo album central...I mean who isn't putting a ring on it these days? Maybe it's just because I went to a Christian school where "ring by spring" was not just encouraged, but a reality. I bet more than half my class will be married by the 1 year reunion.

Here's a little update on my planning:
I have a caterer and the menu is looking delicious - he is willing to use some of our family recipes!

I have a decorating theme - and it has "B" in common!  Berries, Babies Breath, Burlap and Butterflies (you'll see!)

I have my invitations and RSVPs ready to be put in envelopes and am almost ready to review the address labels for errors. I also bought the cutest stamp for the envelopes.

Picked out songs and met with the organist yesterday after church.

This morning I put together the different playlists for the reception - cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, special dances, and slow dances. It was so fun finding songs I know we'll have fun dancing to! Any suggestions for "must play" songs?

Things are coming together!!