Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Married Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! 


I've had such a wonderful day! Here are the highlights of my first married Valentine's Day:

<3  The Valentine's Day party at the senior center was a blast!!

<3 It was my first time singing Karaoke - I serenaded everyone with "I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, Amen." Thankfully my crowd was very easy to please!

<3 Watching a 98 year old lady get up and disco with the DJ...three times! She had the biggest smile on her face!

<3 Not exactly a highlight - but all the innuendos sparked by the holiday. The kitchen at the senior center reminded me of a ninth grade health class with all the inappropriate comments going around! Get a room please!!

<3 One of the seniors wore fishnet pants and died her hair pink for the occasion. While she was dancing some of the other seniors put dollar bills in the netting of her pants... something you don't see every day...hahahaha! Oh my...

<3 Getting a Finding Nemo Valentine from one of the seniors :)

<3 The SUN coming OUT and SHINING for the first time in WEEKS! Hallelujah!

<3 Coming home to a dozen roses, chocolates and candy


<3 Eating a delicious teriyaki steak and mashed potatoes dinner with Dave in his brief break between class and flying - and having plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

<3 Dave giving me Love Spell body lotion - he said it was the best smelling one in the store. I found this incredibly funny because back in high school, Love Spell was the scent of choice for perfume. Every popular girl wore it, and it drove the boys crazy! I never wore it, but always kind of wanted to :) Thanks Baby!

<3 Giving Dave the craft I made him :

<3 Can't wait till later when we can share the Valentine's day cake I made :) Along with baked Brie and strawberries... mmmmmmm.....come home soon Dave!!


I can't believe how blessed I am. Every day with Dave in my life is better than the day before. I feel like I am bursting with love!!