Thursday, April 4, 2013

Summer Jams

Down here in Alabama, Spring has sprung and Summer is on its way!

Monday I went on a walk with a friend and then sat out in the sun to start working on my tan. I got burnt on both shoulders, but I welcomed the color and celebrated my first tan lines of the season! Next weekend is the Toadlick Music Festival in Dothan, AL - three days of country music!! I can't wait to put on my cowgirl boots and jam to some country tunes!

 I'm a country girl at heart, so here is my playlist for this summer.

Summer 2013 Country Playlist  

Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
Summer Jam -  Jake Owen
Pontoon - Little Big Town
Drunk on You - Luke Bryan
I Can Take it From There - Chris Young
Put a Girl In It - Brooks & Dunn
Somethin' Bout a Truck - Kip Moore
Beer Money - Kip Moore
All Over the Road - Easton Corbin
Georgia Peaches - Lauren Alaina
Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line
Time is Love - Josh Turner
Jump Right In - Zac Brown Band
Don't Rush - Kelly Clarkson
Point At You - Justin Moore
Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban